Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's me, Millie, greeting from heaven.

                   


 A Happy New Year, everyone !
It's me. Millie. greeting from heaven.

 Maybe you don't believe heaven.
Especially a dog is in heaven !?

 You believe or not,  God has created the universe in the model of the human beings.
That means He had a plan to create His children before creating the universe.

 People say that human beings are a microcosm of universe.
That why human beings life is so precious.
Did you got ? Since I am in Heaven, I am getting smarter.

  All human beings has mind and body, include all creature.
 Universe has mind world (invisible world), and body world (visible world).

 God allows only human beings to have a spiritual body.

 But my mom loves me and cried for  3 days or more after my death.
I will be in heaven with my mom.
I am waiting for her. my mom.

Because heaven is a mental world, I can live in mom's memory.

That why I can keep sending the message from Heaven.

Anyway I would like to say,

God Bless You throughout the year.

Please watch Dr Alexander video, he will explain a proof of heaven.

I miss you all.

Millie



No comments:

Post a Comment