Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Why am I cute ?



I used to walk 1 hour a day with my mommy.
But I feel like not easy now.
Mommy carried me back today  from walking
I feel bad for her.

 I am happy to go out with mom.
I never think that walking is my responsibility.
I can do it, when it is fun.

We never have a lot of responsibility  in the animal world like the human world has.
Mother take care her baby, it is natural. We don't think it is mission or responsibility.

Human kids have to go to school every day. may brother and sisters are over 20, and still students.

Why do human beings have a lot of responsibilities ?
Who does give such kind of things to them ?

I don't care about a responsibility .
I just need love from my family.
I guess they have a responsibility to love pets.

Why am I cute ?
Because God made so.
That way they can love me so easily.








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment